We believe that capturing and sharing stories can lead to learning, action, and positive change. Your work within the commons is the most important tool we have to help others see the potential of this growing movement. Through an ongoing series of digital case studies, we want to feature your tremendous efforts in helping all of us move from the “Me” to the “We.”
We hope you will participate in our project by capturing your story in any digital medium that answers our key questions. Once you have submitted your story, we will include it as a landmark on our interactive map.
A digital story can be:
• A short video
• An audio or picture-based narrative
• A short written piece
• A photo collage
• A link to a site-specific project you are involved in
Help us answer these key questions so together we can tell effectively your story:
• What is your role?
• How did you get started?
• How are you helping to move your community from “Me” to the “We”?
• What are you doing to create a more equitable and sustainable future for all?
• What’s different about your approach?